Sunday 5 April 2015

Darkroom Door's Happy Birthday set




My wish was for a set of Happy Birthday stamps - a Happy Birthday for every occasion, if you know what I mean. It wouldn't be right to put a bold grungy sentiment on a card for Grandma, would it? Or a frilly italic sentiment on a card for a teenage boy who lives on his PlayStation. I wished for big, little, handwritten, different fonts, all in the one set.

Then one day my wish was granted! Check it out, new from Darkroom Door - the Happy Birthday set.

Now I have everything I have ever wanted in a stamp set!  Here are a couple of cards I made with it:


I inked up the stamp using a light blue ink, then added a darker blue around the edges before stamping. The numbers are from the Alphabet Medley set. Papers are by KaiserCraft.


I stamped the Checkered Texture stamp inside the Film frame stamp. I added some spatter with some
Dylusions Ink Sprays, and a couple of larger spatters in light blue ink from the Paint Splats set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!